Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ryan's Tree Story

One day I was running away from some people. I ran to the forest and I lost them in the trees. That day I was wearing forest green so I was blending in with the trees. They were coming my way so I grabbed on a tree that was about 1 foot thick and climbed it. Next I was on a branch and I was starting to make weapons like a bow and arrow. Right above me was string so I got leaves and put the string through it and put the leaves around my head for camouflage. Once I got everything situated I was watching them walk around the place looking for me. I pulled the string back and released it and it hit the tree right in front of them. They looked my direction and started sprinting toward me. They got to the bottom and they were all together. So I thought it was a good idea to jump on them. When I did my lime green leaves fell off. I grabbed the gripped branch and used it as protection from the people. So I started running through the trees and fell to the ground. I got up then realized how beautiful it was. I was walking because I lost them and went into a tree trunk. I closed my eyes and opened them then I saw a new world. It was a forest with so many different shades of green. I decided to just go back and I did. I found out that day that the forest is not just where trees are its a beautiful place.


5 comments:

  1. Ryan i give that a A++

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD STORY VERY COOL

    FROM:MARI

    ReplyDelete
  3. good story very kool

    BY Zucely

    ReplyDelete
  4. MAKE IT SHORTER PLZ BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT IS GOOD M'KAY CHANCE

    ReplyDelete