Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tree Farm

by Lena


When you imagine a farm you imagine pigs, goats horses, and cows, but when I hear the word farm I think of majestic colors of green, and yellow, sometimes even red. Tree's lets go of  all my bad energy and brings me happiness and only happiness. I stay content with the life I have and go with the flow. Some may think they are just trees, but I think much more I think of  a canvas with splatters of green paint.  

        I see petite custard yellow trees, with a hint of green, and it all brings back memories of  the days when I was about 5 having no care in the world. Then I see frail brown trees which bring thoughts in my mind of  when I will grow old, but there not bad thoughts there thoughts of when I'll have children, and even maybe grandchildren. Those thoughts are far in the future though. Then I see a healthy  average tree that is spring bud colored, and it bring no thoughts to me all I do is smile.

1 comment:

  1. Good desriptions and good paragraphs.

    -Coltan

    ReplyDelete